Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IF YOUR NOT A REDS FAN YOU SUCK

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
Um pot, got a secret for you, you're black. Listen, you posted a topic OMG YOU ALL SUCK IF U NO LIKE REDS! I even moved the thread from the fantasy sports forum instead of deleting it.

We gave you some grief, but then we actually discussed the reds for a bit. What more do you want? I'll tell you what, I'll apologize in the manner the thread was started:

OMG I GIVE U APOLOGEEZ. 4 REAL, I NO MEEN TO HRT UR FFEL-I-O'S! HOLLA!

Here's my point, look at your thread topic and first post and try to explain how that's going to contribute to any discussion. In fact I fail to see the point of the thread from it's topic or initial post except that apparently we all suck if we don't like the reds.

OR you just wanted to have some fun because the reds made the playoffs for the first time in forever and you're excited.

Either way, the thread lends itself more toasted the poster than to any intended topic. Also, take into account that it was fairly non-sensical, in all caps, and posted in the wrong forum, and its uncanny resemblance to the old BASTDOORS joke from a while back, and you get a little razzed by the sports forum community.

The comedy was made even more funny considering the Phillies' sweep.

You can report me, it won't hurt my feelings, but this isn't the politics and world events forum where we report everyone for daring to poke a little fun.

Instead I would recommend you read a couple of the longer threads to see how we operate within this community and take notice that we generally get on each other for just about anything. I would also invite you to hang around and join the discussions or start your own.

But STRTING THREADZ LIK THEES WILL USUALLY GET TEH SAME TYPE OF RESPONZES! HOLLA!

Edited by Darth Irish, 19 October 2010 - 06:24 AM.

• UK Legend Killa +1 this

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• Moderators
  • 19,527 posts
Wow. That's a very eloquent drunken post you got going there DI ;)

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca

GOd is good all the time

• Banned Users
  • 166 posts
frist of all, wtf is a "bastdoors"? do you mean basterds? look i dont strive for grammitical or spelling perfection myself but if your going to go out of you're way to diss someone at least learn 2 spell Posted Image your not making ME look bad when you post something like that youre just making yourself look like an internet bully. man,

second, yeah, i got excited about the reds making the playoffs. big deal! excuse me fro being this thing called a HUMAN BEING and having blood coarsing through my veins Posted Image but you know what its fine cos im just trying to live my life by the GOlden Rule so you can diss me all u want, u know what? ITs fine because at the end of the day u are the one who has to look yourslef in the mirror so let me ask YOU something: can U shave with your eyes closed? Only God can judge.
  • Pong Messiah +1 this

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts

...but you know what its fine cos im just trying to live my life by the GOlden Rule...

The Golden Rule: One should treat others according to how one would like others to treat one's self

Well, consider that you started this thread by telling 98% of the forum that they suck. Now, if you think people are being rude to you, according to The Golden Rule, that should make you happy. So, what are you complaining about? :confused:

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• Admin
  • 38,640 posts

look i dont strive for grammitical or spelling perfection myself

You don't say?

Only God can judge.

Is that why you judged everyone who's not a reds fan?

Actually, nevermind. This is like fishing with dynamite... fun, but ultimately pointless and no sport involved.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
BASTDOORS=bastards. I love it. To shorten any conversation on it, just google BASTDOORS, and it should take you to another thread on nightly. It really can't be explained, it just has to be read.

While I agree with Rock that this can only serve for more comedy gold, I feel somewhat compelled to be the third person to point out the title of this thread:

IF YOU'RE NOT A REDS FAN YOU SUCK.

Promptly followed by:

YOU HEARD ME NO APOLOGIES! HOLLA!

So tell me, what exactly do I have to feel ashamed about? Or if you predictably just say "it was all in good fun", then why does that not apply to everyone else?

You're obviously a very sensitive fellow, but for christ's sake, man up a bit since you started this thread.

For the record, (1) I would expect the same treatment if I started a OMG THE RANGERS ROOOOOOL thread, (2) when I look in the mirror all I see is 220 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, and (3) I absolutely can shave in the dark.

Edited by Darth Irish, 20 October 2010 - 11:36 AM.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts

Only God can judge.

Totally made me think of the boat scene in The Last Crusade.

My soul is prepared. How's yours?

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts
LOL WHY HE DO THAT

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
Stop being a BASTDOOR Lohr.

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts
HOLLA!

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
I LOVE TEH DRTH LORE! NO APOLOGEEZ!

Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca

GOd is good all the time

• Banned Users
  • 166 posts

...but you know what its fine cos im just trying to live my life by the GOlden Rule...

The Golden Rule: One should treat others according to how one would like others to treat one's self

Well, consider that you started this thread by telling 98% of the forum that they suck. Now, if you think people are being rude to you, according to The Golden Rule, that should make you happy. So, what are you complaining about? :confused:

no way dude i mean come on anyone could tell you that i didnt mean any harm but on the other hand its just lame when u join a site and u have seriously like 50 ppl flaming u your first week for what?? Posted Imagecuz i got excited?! man i cant. believe its like peiple are trying to flip his around and spin it but brah its okay like i said before only GOD can judge

look i dont strive for grammitical or spelling perfection myself

You don't say?

Only God can judge.

lmao! who do you root for buddy?! i bet your a bitter yankees fan that is so typical of alitists its all bull**** when you just have more money than everyone else it doesnt mean you

Actually, nevermind. This is like fishing with dynamite... fun, but ultimately pointless and no sport involved.

you've got that right look iwas not born an elite debater but ive been posting on the internt since 1999 and most fo that time has been spent talking baseball and if thers one thing i know its so hey cut me some slack if i got excited for onec in 11 years

BASTDOORS=bastards. I love it. To shorten any conversation on it, just google BASTDOORS, and it should take you to another thread on nightly. It really can't be explained, it just has to be read.

While I agree with Rock that this can only serve for more comedy gold, I feel somewhat compelled to be the third person to point out the title of this thread:

IF YOU'RE NOT A REDS FAN YOU SUCK.

Promptly followed by:

YOU HEARD ME NO APOLOGIES! HOLLA!

So tell me, what exactly do I have to feel ashamed about? Or if you predictably just say "it was all in good fun", then why does that not apply to everyone else?

You're obviously a very sensitive fellow, but for christ's sake, man up a bit since you started this thread.

For the record, (1) I would expect the same treatment if I started a OMG THE RANGERS ROOOOOOL thread, (2) when I look in the mirror all I see is 220 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, and (3) I absolutely can shave in the dark.

lmao! your a joke dude> you spend all day talking trashh on the internt and you think youre ****ing ghandi or something

and when u say man up its like youre holding me to a double standard im not that sensitiv4e but brah its not even like that i came here and im new andd ive got everyone all up in my face for nor eason Posted Image

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
What were you saying about only god can judge again?

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,883 posts
so this guy isn't really an alias? dang :spit:

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• Admin
  • 38,640 posts
I don't have enough room in my signature for all this gold.

Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca

GOd is good all the time

• Banned Users
  • 166 posts
well u dont seem to have any problem fitting tsthings in MY signature do u??

lmao get real

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts

Only God can judge.

lmao! who do you root for buddy?! i bet your a bitter yankees fan that is so typical of alitists

So, calling you on your hypocrisy makes him an elit-...er, sorry alitist? Posted Image

like i said before only GOD can judge

Yeah...I just checked with God and he thinks you need to stop talking now.

(By the way, Rock - you are a hunk!) :flirt:

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
TEZ, HOW U STAY SO KEWL WHEN PPL SO HOT?
  • tebowsexual +1 this

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Members
  • 14,073 posts

lmao! your a joke dude> you spend all day talking trashh on the internt and you think youre ****ing ghandi or something

Lohr! How many times do I have to tell you not to **** Gandhi! The dude's been dead for 60 years, give him a break.

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts
How do you know he doesn't like it? He never resists anymore...

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

• Moderators
  • 14,769 posts
This has certainly taken a turn for the macabre.

NumberSix

NumberSix

Time starts NOW.

• Supporters
  • 29,393 posts
If gay zombie Gandhi sex doesn't attract more sports fans here, there's just no hope.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 16,830 posts
It might just be time to lock and archive...

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,664 posts

If gay zombie Gandhi sex doesn't attract more sports fans here, there's just no hope.

Oh, gods...thank you, Six! :lol: