Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jonah Hex!

35 replies to this topic

NumberSix

NumberSix

Time starts NOW.

• Supporters
  • 29,398 posts

I read on another site a poster questioning why the movie had to make Hex have a mystical element.

Granted, he starred in two Vertigo miniseries where he fought evil monstrous things, but I don't remember Hex himself being magical or superheroic. That's the second most disappointing thing to me about this trailer. Look, up in the sky! It's a parrot! It's a train! It's Cowboyman!

(First place = Megan Fox. Just...ugh.)

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 33,692 posts

Bro needs to do something about that **** on his lips.

That's what you get when you hang around Megan Fox. LOL

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• Supporters
  • 40,567 posts
LMFAO!

Well, it's weird, even as a kid seeing that **** on his lip turned me off from reading the comic. Seriously. I couldn't hang. We all know the mother****er would just use a knife and cut it, wtf? :no:

R.CAllen

R.CAllen

walking

• Members
  • 3,898 posts
Looks awful. Will watch it anyway, though, due to the completely off-the-wall casting. John Malkovich! Will Arnett! Lt. Daniels from The Wire! Lucky, the one stunt horse in all of Hollywood that can tolerate having fake Gatling guns strapped to its saddle! And, as Six pointed out, EXPLOSIONS!

Then again --- I felt the same way about Solomon Kane and still haven't bothered to see that.

Darth Virul

Darth Virul

The Loin King

• Members
  • 5,967 posts
Anyone seen the movie Blueberry ? Same pot, different crack.

Ryn

Ryn

Moonshadow

• Supporter/Mods
  • 27,806 posts
There's a Blueberry movie?

My Jean Giraud tickle place just twitched.

lovecraftian

lovecraftian

Uatu the Watcher's Intern

• Members
  • 1,511 posts
I just finished finals, so I'm back again. And... I'm pretty scared. This movie comes out on my 21st birthday, and I get the feeling it might ruin it. Megan Fox? Steampunk gattling guns? Lt. Daniels from The Wire?

...Ehhh.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 33,692 posts
Wowzer. I didn't realize you were a youth still, LC! That's a compliment.

mywork08

mywork08

• Members
  • 14 posts
plz vote this one also

Posted Image

lovecraftian

lovecraftian

Uatu the Watcher's Intern

• Members
  • 1,511 posts
No clue what I'm doing on this thread at 6:07 AM Pacific time. Probably what happens when I knocked out after reading a bunch of Jonah Hex back issues. Man... I'm gonna Netflix this flaming pile and lament that DC passed up the chance to make a bad-ass, big budget Western in favor of making "Wild Wild West 2: Groovy Ghoulies Go West."

*cries quietly in the dark*

NumberSix

NumberSix

Time starts NOW.

• Supporters
  • 29,398 posts
I might check this out when it comes to cable TV.

Any minute now, I reckon.

Reply to this topic