Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

I set my keepers today during my conference period. I'm kinda concerned about drafting though. My schedule is impossibly packed. Week nights after 9:30 CST, Sundays during football games and 45 minutes on school days during conference from 10:10 to 10: 55 are your best drafting time frames for me.

I set my keepers today during my conference period. I'm kinda concerned about drafting though. My schedule is impossibly packed. Week nights after 9:30 CST, Sundays during football games and 45 minutes on school days during conference from 10:10 to 10: 55 are your best drafting time frames for me.

i'd personally prefer H2H

I understand that most people prefer H2H, but I'm asking if people would be OK with going Roto this year if necessary. If, after this season, we find that most folks still prefer H2H and we can get back to ten teams, we can always switch back next year.

The reality of the situation is that we were scheduled to start drafting in two days, which was already cutting it close, and here we are not even being able to finalize keepers, because we only have eight confirmed teams. Texascat is on board, but I still haven't heard either way from Lucas. As for the 10th team, I've had a couple of people pass on joining the league over the last day and we're running out of people to ask.

If we have an odd number (9), Roto is going to be much easier. If we are forced to go down to eight teams, H2H becomes a bit lamer. Either way, we are running out of time and I personally would much rather give Roto a shot for a year rather than either starting the season late or having to cancel it, outright.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.