Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

1783 replies to this topic

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• Moderators
  • 14,873 posts
Either way is fine for me.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• Members
  • 15,339 posts

I set my keepers today during my conference period. I'm kinda concerned about drafting though. My schedule is impossibly packed. Week nights after 9:30 CST, Sundays during football games and 45 minutes on school days during conference from 10:10 to 10: 55 are your best drafting time frames for me.

I set my keepers today during my conference period. I'm kinda concerned about drafting though. My schedule is impossibly packed. Week nights after 9:30 CST, Sundays during football games and 45 minutes on school days during conference from 10:10 to 10: 55 are your best drafting time frames for me.

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

The Bomb

• Members
  • 17,868 posts

Either way is fine for me.

Yea I heard you liked both guys and girls.

• Darth Lohr +1 this

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,914 posts

i'd personally prefer H2H

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Moderators
  • 16,969 posts

i'd personally prefer H2H

I understand that most people prefer H2H, but I'm asking if people would be OK with going Roto this year if necessary. If, after this season, we find that most folks still prefer H2H and we can get back to ten teams, we can always switch back next year.

The reality of the situation is that we were scheduled to start drafting in two days, which was already cutting it close, and here we are not even being able to finalize keepers, because we only have eight confirmed teams. Texascat is on board, but I still haven't heard either way from Lucas. As for the 10th team, I've had a couple of people pass on joining the league over the last day and we're running out of people to ask.

If we have an odd number (9), Roto is going to be much easier. If we are forced to go down to eight teams, H2H becomes a bit lamer. Either way, we are running out of time and I personally would much rather give Roto a shot for a year rather than either starting the season late or having to cancel it, outright.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 17,717 posts

I'd prefer Roto with any number of teams honestly. It's about constructing the best lineup and Roto does that.

This is not a commitment.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• Moderators
  • 14,873 posts
I will destroy you all. JZA in particular.

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

The Bomb

• Members
  • 17,868 posts

Well I see you've graduated from alcohol to crack.

You're going down like a cheap hooker DI!

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• Members
  • 15,339 posts

Second place! BoO-yAh!

Reply to this topic