Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VI

1682 replies to this topic

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 16,521 posts

Lohr you beautiful son of a bitch! You did it!

I make that comment out of the utmost respect to Sean, who I thought I had no chance of beating. So really it's a slight against Eric, who I think I have a small chance of beating lol.

The season long numbers indicate you being the safe 5-4 favorite. I'll see if I can't fix that!

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,576 posts

You can make as many slights against me as you want, as long as we agree on your losing. :yes:

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,576 posts

Why the **** in creation is Jordan Hill not playing tonight?!? :confused:  :angry:  :confused:  

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 16,521 posts

This matchup is pretty great so far, and playing out exactly as one might expect.

Based on season averages and current standings it looks like this is what we have "for sure" so far:

Nightmares

FT%

3PM

Carr

FG%

Rebounds

Up In the Air:

Assists - (Carr +8) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 1/2 in the regular season

Steals - (Nightmares +1) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 1/2 in the regular season

Blocks - (tied) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 6/7 in the regular season

Turnovers (Nightmares +4) - Nightmares and Carr ranked 10/11 in the regular season

Points - (Nightmares +4) - There was a big disparity here in the regular season, but the longer I keep it close the better my chances get (still really not good for me, but w/ a difference of only 4, I can't give it definitively to Eric just yet)

So we've got 5 categories separated by a combined 17 'points.' That's pretty crazy.

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,576 posts

...aaaaaaand...as I check the post-dinner score, we're tied 4-4-1. Shocking. lol

groove terminator

groove terminator

There are two rules for success: 1.) Don't tell all you know

• Members
  • 2,875 posts

well congrats to garr .....again!!

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• Moderators
  • 27,178 posts

I intended to continue editing my lineups versus Sean...and then mass quantities of work happened. But congrats to Garr anyway.

Darth Lohr

Darth Lohr

Voodoo Chile

• Supporter/Mods
  • 16,576 posts

As much as I do so very hate the whole roster-stuffing thing, with the championship on the line, I admit I made a token effort at it. Didn't have the time for it, really though. Can't say how much of a difference it made in deciding things. Either way, a (very) belated congrats to you, Gar. Three titles in six years - pretty damn impressive.

Reply to this topic