Nightly Basketball Federation - Season VIII

groove terminator

My concern is updating the FA's. I did my best last year to help, but last year I was waiting tables and only working 7-8 hrs per day. Now I'm occupied with work for about 10 hrs everyday, plus I don't have a computer right now. I'd be more than happy to use my LM status to update the FA pool and assign players to their teams when nobody else is doing it, but updating the rosters in the draft thread will be very time consuming from my phone.

...I will send my first picks to Lohr or Rock or someone if they like so we can keep the draft moving.

Send them to me or Lucas, please. Rock would probably do it, just because he's that kind of guy, but he hasn't been in this league for two years now.

My concern is updating the FA's. I did my best last year to help, but last year I was waiting tables and only working 7-8 hrs per day. Now I'm occupied with work for about 10 hrs everyday, plus I don't have a computer right now. I'd be more than happy to use my LM status to update the FA pool and assign players to their teams when nobody else is doing it, but updating the rosters in the draft thread will be very time consuming from my phone.

I'm not at all concerned. Lucas and I did fine for the NFF draft and this will be easier, because I now have LM powers on ESPN.

Yep. It was just frustrating for me doing the NFF draft and not having LM powers, because I think that's how some stuff got missed. I could update NN, but then had to rely on someone else who could update ESPN. Conversely, Irish could do ESPN, but not NN. I like being able to do both, because I actually do most things from my PC & it'll be easier to just update ESPN right after I update NN. Not that I'll be the only one doing it, of course, but as long as my life is easier, that's the important thing. ;)

Okay. So tomorrow I work my part time job after school. I will do my best to get around the blocking software and I will send my first picks to Lohr or Rock or someone if they like so we can keep the draft moving. I get off a midnight so I'm good after that.

I wouldn't send them to me. I'm not in the league. I got thrown out for substance abuse, but no worries - I'm getting treatment.

Did we work it so you could click on the one you selected and add them yourself?

You can claim them, but I believe there'll be a waiver period for a couple of days. As long as nobody tries claiming other people's picks, they should end up on your roster eventually. In any event, I'll just update as often as possible. They'll get there one way or the other.

WE'RE DOING WELL TODAY, BUT JUST A REMINDER THAT CANNOT BE STRESSED ENOUGH: WE HAVE JUST 10 DAYS TO COMPLETE 8 ROUNDS.

Unless you are very sure you can make your next pick without too much delay, please have a short list ready & send it to me or Garrison (better yet, to both of us). Thanks.

You guys (yes, that includes you, Spam - congratulations on your new penis) did awesome. This draft flew by and was almost completely smooth as silk. With Ash making the final pick of the NBF 2013 Draft sometime today, it means that...

Free Agency will begin Thursday at 5:00 EST.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.