Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Billy Kidman/Torrie Wilson... Sex tape?

55 replies to this topic

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 18,434 posts
I just saw on Wrestlezone that a sex tape between these two is going to be distributed by the same company/group that distributed the Tommy Lee/Pamela tape. Could it be?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
I used to would have said that Torrie might lose her job over something like this. But judging by the fact that Mickie James is under WWE contract after some of the photoshoots she did for Leg Show magazine bearing ALL, I'm not so sure. WWE might use such a thing as a publicity stunt of the said Torrie tape exists.

Gargan

Gargan

These white pills arent kind..

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
GET ME THESE MICKIE JAMES PICTURES

Stu

Stu

Resident Super Villian

• Members
  • 614 posts
Yea, and Harry those are just false posts created to try and get us to go to other crappy wrestling sites. The also posted such "winner" headlines as "jericho signs with TNA." "JR returns as head Raw commentator Monday" "Vince to name GM of PPVs" "Bret Hart vs HBK at WM22 CONFIRMED" and etc.

Then, ofcourse, they all lead to article that says soemthing like "we can't tell the details here, clink this link to get the full story" which then will bring you to any number of crappy piggy back wrestling sites.

I'm starting to have wrestlezone.com I need a new news site. Any suggestions?

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 18,434 posts
No, I know of the false postings, but this was on the Wrestlezone main page. Where the legitimate spoilers/news/whatever are listed. That is why I believe it, somewhat.

Oh yeah, GET ME THOSE MICKIE JAMES PICS!!!

Sixstrings

Sixstrings

Super-Member

• Members
  • 2,771 posts
impactwrestling.com is pretty good... they have those friggin links... but at the bottom and not well displayed.

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
Gargan, Harry...get ready to check your PM's rock

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
OMG, Ex! PM me too pleeeeese!

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 18,434 posts
Thank you very much, Ex!

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
EXODUS ROCKS

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
I'm surprised WWE hasn't requested that these be pulled.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,546 posts
Ex, wanna be my new best friend?

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts

Exodus:
I'm surprised WWE hasn't requested that these be pulled.

It doesnt matter, they're on my Hard drive now.

Ven Halcyon

Ven Halcyon

King of the Nerds

• Members
  • 10,940 posts
Someone send me the links!!

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
Ash - check your PM's.

Ven - clean out your PM's!

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts

Gargan:
EXODUS ROCKS

WORD thumbs_u

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
Thanks for the kind words :cool:

Stu:
...they all lead to article that says soemthing like "we can't tell the details here, clink this link to get the full story"  which then will bring you to any number of crappy piggy back wrestling sites.

Often-times, there will be some spyware on these sites. Accompanied by my pop-up blocker, I still use impactwrestling.com. They repeat headlines sometimes with multiple reporters, but it's good stuff. At least one of their reporters subscribed to both PWTorch Newsletter and The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the two most reliable sources for wrestling news that you'll ever find anywhere. And what they read, they report. So it's like getting those two newsletters for free, although I still order the Observer from time to time for myself.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,329 posts
Hey, Ex.... send the pics this way dude...

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• Supporters
  • 34,695 posts
I hate to say this, but keep discussion on the supposed sex tape and please restrict PM requests to PMs. No reason you can't just PM the resquests. If you guys don't, I'm going to have to close this.

EDIT: Just checked the news sites and this is indeed just one of the many phoney links that've been infiltrating the "real news" on the news site listings.

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
I'm almost glad that there doesn't appear to be any credence to this. I'd like for Torrie to regain her old form and get into some more wrestling-based and serious stuff like she used to be with Nidia/Sable/etc. We've never really seen Trish vs Torrie for example, and I'd like to, so I hope Torries job stays secure. And with stuff like this, it could hurt her. But again, and this is not off topic at all, seeing WWE employ Mickie James with her nude Leg Show shoots being so publicised makes me wonder just what WWE would do if something like this ever reared its head.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Speaking of phoney links, I got really pissed off Monday night when I was suckered into one of those "articles" with the title "Jim Ross's Return at Wrestlemania Revealed" or something like that. I got all excited only to find it was a bull**** link. I hate them like poison.

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
Never click them. Two years ago, I was still naive about stuff like that and clicked one - it crashed my Windows opperating system with a virus and safeguard spyware that kept me from removing it. Those links are never legitimate. One every so often might, but the site on which the info resides is going to have spyware of some kind.

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
The best site I've found for Wrestling news is 411's wrestling section. No obnoxious links, easy to read format, and intelligent people running the show. http://www.411mania....stlingindex.php

Exodus

Exodus

• Moderators
  • 27,138 posts
Impactwrestling.com is informative, but the people there...oh my God. There are people there as we speak discussing how Owen, Eddie, and Andre the Giant all "deserved to die." I can take a little bit of people trying to incite arguments on the net, because people like that are everywhere and you can't avoid them much, but it goes on everyday and it tempts me to find a new primary source for everyday info so I don't have to read such garbage anymore.

FlusteredPie

FlusteredPie

PIE BASED ACTION

• Members
  • 364 posts
I've been using http://www.wrestling-edge.com for a while. As with the others mentioned, it features those links at the bottom of each news entry, but they're not particularly intrusive. I've not seen any appear in the main news listing.

Reply to this topic